A sketch that miraculously remained

Due to my mistake, I damaged the USB data and lost the saved illustrations and animations, so additional work has increased and it takes time to finish one animation.

Please refer to this article for the contents.

👇

Trouble related to the worst animation creation in me !!



The sketch is also saved in the USB, and the work time to move the character was reduced by the sketch, but since the data was damaged, I have to draw a new sketch again.

I really hate drawing sketches, and maybe because I draw with that feeling, the pace is really slow.


However!!


A miracle happened to me !!

I had the opportunity to open my old PC and opened the file in the Recycle Bin on that compute.

















There were so many illustrations left in the files on my old computer.


Most of them were saved on USB, but some of them were saved on a computer.

I can't remember why I saved it on my computer ...



And I was glad that there were a lot of Erdan left (I was so happy that I almost cried), but when I was drawing this sketch, I was drawing it as a fast-moving character, so I need a lot of illustrations ('◇') ã‚ž


However, this does not mean that all the anime illustrations will be complete, but I was really happy because it would be very helpful if only this amount remained.

Comments