Trouble related to the worst animation creation in me !!

 The worst thing happened to me.



Until now, I used to save illustrations and animations on this USB ...

But, due to my operation mistake ... I lost all the data Σ ( ̄  ̄ lll) oh my god!!!!



Why did I lose my data again? Actually, I was a few days ago...



I bought a new computer here (/ ・ ω ・) /
I was very happy and excited.



I was really happy to see the animation I made on the big screen like this (´ ; ω ; `)
And I tried to make a recovery disc so that this computer could last a long time.
At that time, in order to back it up, I plugged in a USB different from the one that stores the illustrations and animations and operated it.



However, I made a mistake there. Σ (゚ ∀ ゚ ノ) 

Along with the USB for backup, the USB that saved the illustrations and animation was also plugged into the same computer as it is (;'∀').

Then the computer recognized that it was sending backup data to two USBs, and the data was sent to both USBs.


When backup data is sent, all the data saved so far will be erased ...



Did not notice it and sent the backup data to the USB, erasing the illustrations and animations that had been created so far.

When I noticed, I was already in a state of daze ... (゚ ρ ゚) 



But maybe I have another USB that I had copied separately !!!




These are USB designed of Iron Man!


I used to store some data on this USB !!!!

If I have this !!!!!!




But ... (´ ・ ω ・` ) what?


 


 


 


Iron Man's USB, which had been copied and left unused for a while, both had data crashes and were in a state where they could not be used at all. Σ ( ̄  ̄ lll)



What can I do now ... (´ ・ ω ・ `)


With that in mind, I was in a state of nothingness, and suddenly I was watching the self-produced anime Siddhi City survival that was uploaded to YouTube (´ ・ ω ・ `).



I noticed it when I saw it Σ (゚ □ ゚ ;)

"That's right !! You can download this video and the video you uploaded from your channel page !!"

Immediately I downloaded my anime from YouTube and saved it securely.




Actually, some Windows software called "Photo" allows you to create very convenient videos, and by using it, you can extract photos and illustrations from the video (∩´∀ `) ∩






So, as an experiment, I extracted this illustration from the animation.


The number of pixels has decreased and the screen has also become smaller, but it can be used without problems as I can fix it ε- (´∀ ` *) Hot


I definitely don't want to cause such troubles anymore, so I would like to make an animation while being careful not to cause such troubles in the future (; ^ _ ^ A)


Comments