The anime I made was broadcast on a Japanese TV program

 There was a period when I didn't post for a while. 

What I was doing during that period was that I made an animation on a Japanese TV program and the animation was broadcast.

That is this anime.👇



The drawing is me and the story composition is made by a Japanese comedian combination.

This was the first time I collaborated with another person to create a work.


Since this is a Japanese TV program, I posted it in a sentence on a Japanese blog, but I didn't know how to express it in a sentence on this blog, so I couldn't post it as an article.

The fact that the anime I made was broadcast on Japanese TV programs in this way is a step forward for becoming a great creator in the future.




This is a video after making an animation. 
This is an interview video between the entertainer who collaborated with me and the moderator.
"But it's all in Japanese so you may not know what you're talking about."


I would like to take this opportunity to challenge myself to improve my animation creation skills and make good animations.

Comments