I found a video of a young Solto playing an active part!



There is one Kyrgyz dancer I support, Solto Esengulov 👆 (excerpt from his Instagram account).

He is currently active in the United States, and in reality he has more information on his activities than ADEM, and he has more opportunities to know how he is active.



I drew it like this in the illustration, and it is the main character of the animation I am making now.

I found such a video of Solto when he was young, so I would like to upload it.

Here is it 👇




On the cover of this video, the one on the left seems to be 17-year-old Solto, which is about 10 years ago.

He is very youthful, and after 10 years, he has grown up to be an adult.

I would be happy to find such a video.

I'm surprised that he has been abroad since he was young.


Currently, it's really hard to get their information, partly because entertainment is often quite hurt by COVID-19 💦

Therefore, I'm really grateful to find such a video.

Comments