Erdan's battle scene opponent is not decided

 


The 8th episode (new type3) of the anime "Siddhi City survival", which is created with the image of Kyrgyz dancers such as ADEM members, is being created.

In the 8th episode (new type3), we plan to add a lot of battle scenes, which is a rather difficult animation creation.

I've tried to create this battle scene many times, but it's really difficult and I'm making a series of failures.

And the above video is Erdan, but I'm having trouble creating this scene.



Actually, the opponent to play against Erdan in this scene has not been decided yet.


Last time (animation that failed to create), Erdan played against Bayaman 👇


However, I decided to stop making Bayaman an opponent for the animation I am making this time and change it to another person.

The reason is that Bayaman plans to play against other people.


I was lightly wondering if I could make a decision before making the battle scene for Erdan of Siddhi City survival.


I had time to create up to the 8th episode, and I thought it would be somehow ...

But ... it wasn't decided (;'∀')

There is a candidate "I wonder if I should make this person", but I am still worried.

I would like to decide on a character quickly and proceed with animation creation.

Comments