About the copyright for making ADEM animation

 

An anime created mainly by ADEM members and Solto.

I want to continue making it.

However, there is one problem in making an animation by imagining them.

That is "copyright".


Thankfully, they know some of my anime.

But that doesn't mean that copyright can be managed.

Even if my anime is viewed less often, copyright issues still arise.

I've been thinking about it while making anime.





And this is the answer I came up with.

I don't get advertising revenue for "Siddhi City survival".


I decided to mainly create that intention because it is an animation that I make with the desire to express their wonderfulness.


Still, if anything financially involved from my anime, I would talk to them.

Nothing has happened yet, but I don't want to bother them so I'll be ready.


However, I am charged for requests to create other illustrations and animations that do not involve them.

Comments