Right hand injury

 


I was spraining my right wrist.

It's been about a month since I was injured, but I'm still in pain.

Since my dominant hand is my right hand, I often use it on a daily basis, and the pain does not go away even after treatment.

The pain gradually subsides, and I endure the pain until it heals properly.

However, due to that influence, animation production did not progress easily, nevertheless it was the scene of this illustration that I managed to draw.👇


I personally feel that this may have been drawn better than I expected.



Here is the anime.👆




This is Erdan I drew when my right hand hurt. 

I'm not convinced of this illustration myself, but I'm not sure if the influence of my right hand has come out.



This is an anime before using chroma key.👆




And here is an animation that combines the background using chroma key.


In the case of Erdan, there are many synthetic animations using chroma key, but Solto may make many complete illustrations one by one.

Both of them are still time-consuming, but if anything, synthesis is easier to make.


I'm about to finish making the 7th episode, so I want to be able to draw quickly and smoothly.

For that reason, I just pray that the pain in my right wrist will subside as soon as possible.

Comments