Indoor scenes are not easy either

 Maybe the 7th episode will be completed with a few more scenes.


The 7th episode changed from the outside scene to the indoor scene

I started making indoor scenes immediately from the 7th episode because I thought "I don't want to make a scene outside for a while", but I find it difficult to draw illustrations indoors.

In the outside scene, the wind blows and the shadows move, so it is necessary to draw a lot of illustrations to show the subtle movements in the animation.

I wanted to avoid that for a while and started drawing indoor scenes, but ... I am keenly aware of the difficulty of the background in the room.

Until now, I used to get an illustration of the background that I can get for free, but then there may be something that feels strange even if I combine it with my illustration, so I may not be able to proceed well. 

That's why I decided to draw the background myself, but it's not so easy ...




So far, I'm limited to drawing the sky and buildings.

I know it's not so easy to draw, but I think I have to practice to draw well in order to finish the animation, so I'm still drawing.

Comments