Now I can hear the pronunciation !!


This Kyrgyz conversation came with a CD-R so that you could hear the pronunciation.

However, I couldn't make a sound with the PC 💻 I was using before, and I couldn't do it no matter how many times I tried, so I gave up listening to the pronunciation in the middle.

Moreover, this book was out of print, and I couldn't even ask the publisher about the CD-R.



But this year, I bought this new PC 💻

And recently, I started studying using a reference book for Kyrgyz conversation, so I thought, "Well, why don't I put a CD-R in this PC 💻?" Was completed (´ ; ω ; `) Woo ...

I couldn't hear the pronunciation of Kyrgyz for a long time, and I listened to it on a YouTube video that was posted a little, so I was really happy to be able to use the Kyrgyz conversation CD-R this time.


Well ... Actually, the CD-R was attached even in the introduction to Kyrgyz, but this also didn't go well with the PC 💻 I used before, so I couldn't listen to it, so I gave up and ended up somewhere. 

And it's missing.

No, but it should be somewhere in the room so I'll find it

Comments