If I find a part that needs to be corrected in the self-produced animation, I will definitely correct it.

 When making an animation, you can sometimes find a video that needs correction (; ´Д `)

If you find something to fix before it's completed, you can still bear it mentally, but if you find something that makes the animation move strangely after it's completed, you'll have to remake it. 

Once the character's movements feel strange, I'm dying to fix them, and even if I try my best to look at the strangeness and pretend not to see it, I'm always worried about it ( ̄ ▽  ̄; ) <No more

Moreover, I often don't notice it while I'm making it, and I often find it after the video is finished, and I feel sick for a while.

And this time again, I found a scene that had to be corrected when the sixth episode was completed (; ω ;) Wow.



I posted the video after correction and before correction side by side on Twitter, but to be clear, the difference is only a momentary movement.

In animation, one illustration shows only 0.02 to 0.1 seconds, so the movement is instantaneous.

However, even a moment of discomfort may appear, and even if the amateur does not feel that the movement is strange, it is useless if the person who understands it feels discomfort.

The reason is that even if you don't understand it to the untrained eye, if it moves strangely, the scene will not convey the feelings of the character and the way of thinking and concept of the situation of the image to the person watching.


I will explain it in an easy-to-understand manner.

For example, suppose you have a scene where your character gets angry.

However, even if the character is angry, if the anger moves strangely, the viewer will be worried about the strange movement and will not care that the character is angry.

That's no good.


Therefore, if you feel that the movement of the character or image is strange, you need to correct it.



After all, I love Kyrgyz dancers such as ADEM show, so I think I have to express that feeling firmly, so I would like to draw with my own personality.

Comments