I definitely want to learn Russian !!

 As usual, I am struggling to study a Russian.


 



Grammar is surprisingly easy to learn, and I feel that I can learn grammar smoothly.

However, what I think is difficult to speak Russian is that "I have a lot to remember !!" 


учить = teach учиться = learn

на ходить = Find out находиться = Yes, Yes

познакомить = Introducing познакомиться = Become acquainted

от правлять = Send out от правляться = Depart


Sometimes I want to shout "Ugyaa!"


I have a younger sister who has graduated from a public university. 

The university she attended had a Russian language department. 

When she heard from that person, she said she had a lot of words to remember in Russian anyway. 

She said she remembers 80 words a day.


Currently I am studying Russian by myself, but I am struggling with the amount of words I can remember.


sometimes feel anxious about learning Russian while studying, but I want to overcome that anxiety and learn Russian.


Because I want to be able to watch these videos properly.👇



I want to be able to hear their words!!!

And I want to talk to various people who have learned Russian.


For that reason, I am studying Russian as well as Kyrgyz.

Comments