Go back to the beginning and learn Russian

 I feel a blank due to the blank time I was not studying.



This is the Russian language learning reference book I use.


I've been studying to the middle of this book, but it's really hard to remember in the middle, and every time I see Russian letters, I feel like I'm panic.



So, I decided to calm down a little, go back to the beginning, buy a Russian book that I can understand from the beginning, and study again.


I will repeatedly study elementary reference books and thoroughly learn the basic grammar.


And if I find something that is difficult to understand, I will continue to study. 

I will remember that way.


I learned Kyrgyz that way. And now I can understand it to some extent.

I want to study and remember Russian like that.


I will learn Russian that way.

Comments