Video of Erdan after a long absence( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

 Recently, ADEM's Erdan posted a video that was interviewed.


It's Russian, but I'm happy already ° ˖ ☆ ◝ (⁰▿⁰) ◜ ☆ ˖ °
I'm studying Russian as well as Kyrgyz, but I still can't hear it properly
Even if you watch this video, you can only hear part of it

However, there is some content that I could hear

That means Erdan isn't dancing anymore.
And I don't know his future course.

There may be a place in this video where he talks about the future, but I can't hear it because my Russian isn't good enough
 
There was only one word I could hear, but honestly, I'm not sure if I understand enough to put the sentence here, so I'm sorry, I dare not put the translation here

But for the time being ... I'm not confident in the translation, but I was very happy with Erdan-kun's thought of "I want to think for myself




Thanks to the posting of this video, I was motivated to study Russian 
 

Due to the influence of the corona, it was not possible to prepare an environment for studying smoothly, and there were places where studying Russian was slow, so my motivation was declining (~ _ ~;).

But thanks to him, I'm really grateful for the motivation to study both Russian and Kyrgyz☆

I will try to be able to speak more Russian and listen to him more in this video.

Comments