Google Translate is convenient for listening in Russian

 


This is this Russian reference book I use for learning Russian.

Studying on the desk is really an easy book for me to learn Russian.

However, the problem is "listening".

You can't hear the Russian pronunciation because this book doesn't come with anything you can listen to, such as a CD.


 


So what I used in "listening" for learning Russian is google translate.

This was very convenient, and I tried to type in the Russian sentences of the reference book I was using so that I could hear and remember the pronunciation.



Speaking of luxury, I wish I could hear the pronunciation of Kyrgyz in google translate, but it's still luxury (;´・ω・) <Kyrgyz in google translate even if I can't listen. I'm grateful that I can look up words

 

And after getting used to listening to this translation, you may gradually get used to Russian as you watch movies and videos (⌒∇⌒) <I do.

I will do my best to listen and study so that I can hear Russian.

Comments