Create an animation while feeling "adem show"2

 Limited animation I make (this time the main article is about anime rather than ADEM)

Towards the end of this video, there is a scene in which a character representing Solto raises one arm.



That one arm consists of the illustration below 👇









Total of 7 illustrations

In this scene, I feel like I drew a little more illustrations.

I might have been able to reduce the number of illustrations.

However, the fact that I was able to create such limited animations may be a proof that I have improved my skills.


"Walking" and "running" scenes are said to be the basis for creating limited animation.


👆 This is a video that cuts out various animation images and collects only "running" scenes, not my animation.

The scene that runs like this is an absolutely necessary scene as an animation.


In order to make this "running" video with animation, at least 8 illustrations are required in one step in Limited, so 8 x 2 = 16 illustrations are required to express using the left and right feet.

But I'm practicing to acquire the skills to make it feasible with 6 cards

If you can make a scene that requires 6 pieces, you can significantly reduce the time to draw an illustration.

I'm not good at my illustration skills yet, so I haven't been able to make a beautiful image even if I show the "running" scene, but I've got a rough idea, so I'll be able to realize that skill quickly. I'm training now (´ ▽ `) ノ


I may not have seen many ADEM members running 


I feel like I've seen only one video of Erdan running in a PV-like video ... (.´ ・ ω ・)?


But most of them are only dance videos, and by the way, I've seen them walking in the video, but I may not have seen them running ... I recently noticed. (; ・ ∀ ・)


Comments