Create an animation while feeling "adem show"

While opening on an ADEM-related blog, this blog has a lot of content about language study or animation creation.

I really want to say a lot more about ADEM, this is true.

But now, the members of Asia's GT (ADEM Dance Crew) and AGT (ADEM show) are all disjointed as far as I can see on Instagram, so what's going on with ADEM? 

I don't know at all

Information on Kyrgyzstan does not easily come to Japan, so it may be a difficult task to obtain information.



I watched the images of Asia's GT and AGT ADEM on YouTube, and I continue to make animations while feeling the feelings I had when I fell in love at first sight (^ ▽ ^;) <but, they has grown up now.


After changing to this picture quality, I always keep in mind to improve my skills so that I can make an animation that people can see, but this animation has not been completed yet and I have not posted any on YouTube.



This is an animation posted on YouTube for testing.(No voice added)

The animation posted on Twitter and the test animation posted on this 👆 YouTube also took time to finish (;'∀') <Aha, hey

I think that I have to improve, and if I try to draw as soon as possible, I will acquire a certain skill.


The content about the skills acquired will be uploaded in the next article (^ ▽ ^) /

Comments