Changes after changing the picture quality of original animation creation

 


 I'm still studying how to make animation, but it's about this time that I've finally come to be able to express it to this point.


However, after changing the picture quality, I heard that I became more concerned about small details, and I began to see small mistakes and awkward movements, and I was wondering whether to correct them later. After all, the time to fix and make is increasing.


Actually, the video of 👆 also drew a considerable number of illustrations.




 This animation wasn't finished smoothly either (;'∀')



For example, this illustration 👆



Draw Solto



Draw Erdan



Draw sky



And all are combined to complete one illustration


Since the illustration of is outside, the hair flutters and the position of the shadow changes because the setting is that the wind is blowing, so in order to add small movements, I have to draw something that is slightly different from this illustration.













 

There are 11 illustrations in this illustration-only scene.


And the top animation is combined with 47 illustrations.


Compared to full animation, animations made with limited animation can still have fewer illustrations, but by changing the picture quality, the number of drawings has increased compared to before.

As a result, the pace of making animation is slowing down, so I think we have to think about how to make it so that we can finish it faster.

Comments