Books used for studying Russian

 


I am studying not only Kyrgyz but also Russian, and I have already posted sentences in Russian on SNS such as Instagram and tumblers.

   

👆 It is posted like this.

I am studying Kyrgyz at the same time as I am studying, but the Russian language study book I am using now is really easy to learn and is the easiest for me to study.



This photo book is also posted on Twitter, but this Russian learning book is very easy to understand.




However, since it is a little old book, it is currently out of print and is not for sale.

I first found this book in the library and borrowed it all the time to study

After that, I was able to find it in a used book, so when I found it, I bought it immediately and have been learning from this book ever since.

The official language of Kyrgyzstan is Russian, so if you are interested in Kyrgyzstan, it is better to learn Russian because it is a language that can be used in countries that use Russian, so I think it is better to learn that ... Well, it's different for each person, and I continue to learn Kyrgyz.💦

Comments