Change the picture quality and recreate the animation

 

This is an illustration I drew recently

I will make an animation using this illustration from now on

Until then I used to make illustrations like this 👇


I changed the picture quality a little.



In the previous illustrations, I became worried that it might not be an anime-like illustration yet, and for a while I was practicing a new drawing method to change to a new picture quality.



It takes time to get used to the new drawing method

It's because of their presence that I've been working on animation so far.

I live in Japan, so it's hard to see their dance.

Still, I'm looking forward to the day when I can see their powerful dance, and I'm making an animation because I'm glad if I can tell that I'm supporting them from far away Japan.

Comments