I will increase the participation of Solto with animation from now on.

 The story of the original animation "Siddhi City survaival" created with the image of ADEM members is progressing, but in the 5th episode, we will finally enter the second part.



From the beginning of the second part, there will be more opportunities for Solto to appear.

Originally, Siddhi City started with the image of Mr. Solto.




This was created over two years ago, and it's the first video I made an anime.

Even if I knew how to make an animation to some extent, this was the first time I made it as a work, and I'm embarrassed that the screen is unbalanced and the lines are cluttered. 
I think I wanted to send it a little better(;'∀')


That Solto didn't put out much in the first half, but I will put it out firmly from the second part.




Solto Esengulov has not performed as a member of ADEM, but is one of the Kyrgyz dancers and currently lives and works in the United States.

This time, I would like to draw it properly and make it firmly so as not to compromise.

Comments