After all their dance is good!

 


I haven't been able to see new videos such as ADEM show and Tumaer KR, so I watched their videos on YouTube after a long time in Got Talent.


Click here for past Got Talent who participated as ADEM 👇


Speaking of the newest, this AGT 👆


At this time, Tilan (white and blue costume with a hat) joined as an ADEM member who will participate in Got Talent for the first time, so I remember it was quite shocking to me.


The first Got Talent I saw them was Asia ’s Got Talent 👇


The role Tilan played was Nursultan (in AGT he played in a yellow outfit).

And instead of Tilan, Bayaman was in this member 💛



The members of ADEM change when they participate in an event.

Recently, members who seem to be relatives of Erdan have also joined ADEM.


 


 


And when I look at this video again, I feel like I want to see the dance again ... 


It may be that I can not see it due to the influence of Corona, but I am watching the video hoping that I can see their performance as soon as possible.

Comments