I want to see the movie Mortal Kombat !!


 This is a trailer video uploaded on YouTube

Mortal Kombat is a popular fighting game sold in the United States.

It's a game that is also known in Japan, but it has a lot of grotesque visuals, so it may not be as popular as in the United States, but there are quite a few people who like it in Japan as well (I'm not good at it (^ ▽ ^;)))

I'm not good at grotesque expressions, but I want to see this Mortal Kombat ...


Japanese actors also appear in this movie.

Hiroyuki Sanada is the role of Scorpion, and Tadanobu Asano is the role of Leiden.

Hiroyuki Sanada is already 60 years old. Σ(・□・;)


It's amazing because it shows a wonderful action art !!



However, the reason why I am looking forward to this Mortal Kombat is that it is related to ADEM.




As you might know from their costumes in this ADEM dance video, this costume is Mortal Kombat.

From the dance (I think) with the image of Mortal Kombat, I learned about the game called Mortal Kombat (⌒∇⌒).

In this video, Bayaman (yellow) is wearing Scorpion's costume, Nursultan (white and black) is wearing Leiden's costume, and Erlan (dark blue) is wearing Subzero's costume and The costume of Reptile is Erdan (gray).




In this performance in the United States, Leiden is Tilan (white) and Scorpion is Nursultan (yellow).

In the movie, the role of Subzero is played by an Indonesian actor named Joe Taslim (unfortunately Reptile is not shown in this movie).

Both Hiroyuki Sanada and Tadanobu Asano are already astringent and insanely cool actors, and I can't help but want to see a movie that is a live-action version of the famous game Mortal Kombat !!


I live in Osaka, and it is difficult to go to the movie theater in the midst of the state of emergency due to the influence of the coronavirus, but the state of emergency has been lifted and I can still go to the movie theater. 

I would like to go see it if it is shown.


If I can't see it in the movie theater, I think I'll try it on DVD ...

Comments