Finally, I can make "effects" !!

 I was struggling to make effects

For that reason, it was difficult to make animation.

It was a while before I could use the effect, but if I couldn't make it now, I would get more frustrated when I couldn't make the effect I wanted. I thought, "Let's be able to make it now", and took the time to improve my skills so that I could make my own effects (^ ▽ ^;)

The first effect I made was an electric effect ...


 


However····




What a ... it turned out to be a shabby effect (~ _ ~;)

 

"That's no good."

Anyway, I was devoted to making effects that I could understand (*  ̄0 ̄) / Oh !!

 

 

And here is the finished effect ๐Ÿ‘‡



This is an effect-only video


I made a flame effect, but it was already difficult (; ´∀ `)

The swaying movement of the flame was not so easy to create, and it took time to express it without any discomfort ...


If you make the background transparent with chroma key to this ๐Ÿ‘† effect and combine it with another animation.




It will be completed as such an image (((o (* ๏พŸ ▽ ๏พŸ *) o)))

By the way, until this flame effect was completed, I searched for reference while watching various videos.

And I thought, "This video will be helpful !!", and there was a video I found.


Here it is ๐Ÿ‘‡




Looking at this, I carefully investigated the movement of the flame

This person's flame sword handling is wonderful and quite powerful !!


After finishing it like this, I feel like I can get the hang of making effects, and I think I can make other water effects and wind effects


Comments