The first anime made with new software


 This animation will be the 4th work since creating a new YouTube channel page.


I buy a new computer and draw illustrations from that computer to make animations, but the animation I created this time is not the creation software I used so far, but I download and create new software.


Animation software is quite expensive for me, so I couldn't get my hands on it ... Therefore, I used to use a free video editing software called Windows Movie Maker.

However, the movie maker is no longer available and can no longer be downloaded (No Д`).


So I couldn't get Movie Maker from my new computer (´ ; ω ; `) Wow

But, I found a video editing software called "Fimora 10" (^ ω ^).


This animation is the first work created using that Fimora 10 (⌒∇⌒)


I've been using Movie Maker for a long time, so I'm not familiar with the new software yet.


I want to continue using it many times and get used to it.

Comments