I'm spending more time creating a handmade Kyrgyz dictionary

Currently, while studying Kyrgyz, I am also working on making a Kyrgyz dictionary that can be understood from Japanese.

It is really convenient to have something that can look up and find Kyrgyz words from Japanese even though it is not completed yet, and it is very useful for learning Kyrgyz (⌒∇⌒)


However, recently, I have been having some troubles in learning Kyrgyz.

The trouble is that I don't remember the word "noun" very much.


Of course, there are so many words that I don't think I can memorize them a lot, and even if I can memorize them, if I don't usually use Kyrgyz, I'll forget more and more (;'∀').

However, to some extent, I want to remember words that are often used in everyday conversation, but I often do not remember them, and when I spell a sentence in Kyrgyz, I sometimes get dented by myself who does not remember too many words. 



I try to tweet one sentence in Kyrgyz every day like this ☝ (I didn't upload it when I was refraining from the state of emergency)


However, every time I express a sentence, I spend time searching for the word without knowing it (; ´Д`A ```

Then you spend less time learning just that one word (in the long run, it can take more than 30 minutes to look up one word).



In this way, we are spending more time creating a handmade dictionary so that we can reduce the time it takes to look it up poorly.

To be honest, writing a lot of words and creating a "Kyrgyz dictionary that can be looked up from Japanese" is quite a difficult task (; ´ ▽ ` A``.

However, if I can complete it, I would like to be able to learn Kyrgyz using bang bang for study and conversation, so I would like to make it quickly and complete it (o ^ ― ^ o)

Comments