I have a passion for drawing Tilan.

 



Character drawn with Tilan Sadyrbaev as a model


It was the first time in half a year to draw his character.

"Siddhi City survival" I drew it to appear from the 4th episode (^ ▽ ^) /



By the way, he who drew about half a year ago was like this 👇




(This illustration will be used after the 5th episode)


 

And here is the illustration when I drew him for the first time.👇





 The image quality has changed a lot.



 


Actually, I have a strong feeling for drawing Tilan.


The reason is・・・






Anyway, it was because "it was the most difficult existence to draw !!!" 



By the way, this is himself.




 


👆 This is a dance video uploaded on YouTube, excerpted from his channel page


 


Tilan is a dancer who expresses his uniqueness as you can see from this video.


I personally like his unique expression so much that I was watching various dance videos from his channel page when the first state of emergency was declared due to the influence of the corona wreck in Osaka where I live. 


And as for the illustrations, there were days when I couldn't finish it well no matter how many times I drew him.

And it was a year since I first draw him that I was finally able to draw an illustration that I felt was completed.


The newly drawn illustration has some places that need to be modified, but I'm relieved to be able to draw it somehow.


 


Well, I'm still not good at it, so it took me a while to finish the newly drawn illustration, but I'm glad that I was able to complete it much faster than it was a year ago. 


 


I'm happy to be able to overcome my weaknesses as much as possible, so I'd like to make the fourth episode fun as well.

Comments