Creating animations for "walking" and "running"


 

If I create this animation, the third episode will be completed in a little while.

However, the animation I posted in this article took some time to complete. 

Because there were many small movements.

This animation uses 51 illustrations.


And the number of animation illustrations for the entire "Siddhi City Episode 3" is now 149.

But I'm still drawing a few illustrations, so I'll have more.


Especially this animation


And this animation drew a lot of illustrations.

Animation is difficult to "walk" and "run", and you will need some illustrations.








This is the illustrations Erlan used in the walking animation.











This is the illustrations used in Erlan's running animation.
(The order of posting the illustrations has been reversed.)

From time to time, I want a crowd to make my animation.
Still, I'm self-taught to make animations.


Comments