Until the illustration used for animation is completed

 All my animation creation methods are self-taught.

I've never attended an anime vocational school, I've never had any experience in making anime, and I've never been in that profession.

"I wonder if animation will be made like this?", I searched on the Internet while imagining it on my own, and I made it in a fumbling state while checking how to make it .



 




This animation may look pretty plain, but it actually took a lot of work.
And I thought "I felt it was difficult to make this animation", so I want to talk about the difficulty.

 

 

How hard was it ... 


First of all, the number of illustrations used ...

There are already 70 in these two animations.



For example, this illustration

This illustration is one of the 70

In order to complete this one illustration, multiple illustrations are combined and finished, so this is also a time-consuming task





I made it by combining these illustrations.




However, if I combine these illustrations as they are, it will be like this.


So, in order to make corrections, I draw by myself with a paint software (I use a Windows paint software and draw with my finger from the touch panel of a laptop computer).


And I will complete this illustration.

When it is completed, it will be one illustration, but in order to complete that one, multiple illustrations are drawn separately.


As I mentioned at the beginning, I'm self-taught to create animations from a fumbling state, so maybe it's a very annoying way to make it.

( ... Please tell me if there is an easy way ...)

 

However, I managed to make an animation with this method, so I think that it will be a form to continue with this method now.





This is the most difficult animation illustration I have ever created.


To complete this illustration





First, make these illustrations and backgrounds.
Then cut out the white part in the middle of the background.




Erdan is drawn like this.



Then combine this illustration with the background illustration.



At the end, if you add two people, it will be completed



And as you can see from this animation, Erdan's hair is fluttering in the water, so I had to make 3 illustrations of ☝ to show the movement.



The finish of the 3rd episode of Siddhi City is much later than that of the 2nd episode, but when I draw a lot of illustrations like this, sometimes I can't finish it well.

 

However, in such a case, I try to take a rest without rushing, and when I get back on track, I continue to draw and create for the finish.

Comments