Members I find out since becoming a fan of ADEM.


They are also Kyrgyz dancers and are different from the members I introduced earlier on this blog.

Unlike the members of ADEM and TumarKR that I often mention in this blog, these people are also talented people who are active overseas.


I was the first member to know about them when I became a fan of ADEM and started Instagram, and when I learned of their existence, "There were people like this besides ADEM ('ω')." I was a little surprised.


And I have drawn illustrations for two of these members, and I am actually using it for the character of the animation "Siddhi City" that I am making now.

Oma Ismailov


This is exactly the person who is performing in the costume of this illustration.

Well, it ’s really cool.

And this illustration is my favorite.


In the original animation Siddhi City, we plan to make it appear with such an illustration.


Bek Idirisov

In the video, the person who is performing in a blue costume on the far left at the beginning.

I also have experience drawing his illustrations.



Siddhi City, which is currently under making, is also appearing with such a character.

He is also a nice dancer and it's fun to see their performance.


Other members have come to know on Instagram, but I couldn't get the information well, and even if I wanted to draw an illustration, I couldn't draw it easily, but I would like to draw it someday and express it with illustrations and animations.

In this way, even in ADEM and Tumar KR, various members exist in Kyrgyzstan, and I remember being a little panicked when I first learned about it.

I want to know more about them and support them.


Comments