Improve your animation creation skills

 


Posting has been cut off for a while, but I'm still making animations.




This is Erlan's animation, though it's only moving a little.

I am self-taught in making animations.



This is Berdi's animation.

This animation is also moving a little. But the story begins with this little scene.



This is Tilan's animation.

This animation is expressed by adding a technique called "constant velocity".

"Constant velocity" refers to an animation skill in which the background and the person move equally.


[It's been two years since I started making animations featuring "ADEM show" members.

I was a complete amateur when I started making it, but after two years I have been able to improve my skills to this extent.


I want to improve my animation creation skills.

Comments