Changed the creation method from "Full Animation" to "Limited Animation"

 Animations are divided into "full animation", "limited animation", and "stop motion animation".

Until recently, I was creating "full animation".

 "Full animation" is an easy way to move the characters.

 But for that I use a lot of illustrations.



How many illustrations did you use to make this animation?

Actually, I used this much.


All the illustrations used for this animation were joined together to form a single image.
There are 18 in total.

"Full animation" is an easy way to make an animation. However, it takes a long time to complete.

I found it tough. 
So I decided to change the way I make animation from "Full Animation" to "Limited Animation".



This is a video made with limited animation.

This is the only illustration used in this animation.


There are 6 in total.

With this method, the number of illustrations can be reduced, and the creation time can be shortened.


So why did I always make "full animation" animations?


"Limited animation" is an illusion-based creation method.

It is not possible to move a person well by using only a few illustrations.


Illusion knowledge and creation skills are required to move a person smoothly without discomfort.



Here is a successful limited animation.



And here is the limited animation that has failed.



Successful "Limited Animation"



Failed "Limited Animation"


If you want to be able to make limited animation, you have to acquire knowledge and skills. 

I took some time to study it. 

And now that I've been able to acquire that skill, I've changed the way it's created to limited animation.


I want to make more animations so that I can post them on YouTube.

Comments