Change the creation method

 I'm almost a beginner in animation creation, and I'm really self-taught and groping for what I'm creating now.

I was creating with full animation.





Here is the full animation I made.


There are two types of animation, full animation and limited animation.

Recent Japanese animation has many full animations.

However, since I am making animation by myself, it takes a lot of time to make full animation.

An animation of just three minutes can take a year or more.

That's no good.


So I changed the creation method from full animation to limited animation.





Here is the limited animation.

People may not notice much difference in this video, but there is a big difference in how it is created.

Limited animation is a method of creating using the optical illusion.

If we can take advantage of the illusion, we can significantly reduce the number of illustrations we use for animation.

In fact, I've been able to switch to limited animation and save a lot of time.

If so, I feel that people may tell me that I should make it with limited animation from the beginning.

However, as I mentioned earlier, limited animation requires knowledge of the illusion.

 I took the time to acquire that knowledge. 

And now I've succeeded in creating it that way.


I will create more with this method and post more videos on YouTube.

Comments