Successfully created an animation that moves the screen 180 degrees

 "Siddhi City" modeled by Solto and ADEM members, this animation not only creates a story, but it is now being created to improve skills.

In this animation, there are videos that were challenged to improve various animation creation skills.



This animation took a lot of time to make a quick battle scene without discomfort.

But the skill level is still low.


This character modeled on Nursultan

I drew and used many illustrations to make his hair flow.




And this time I was able to express the skill that I improved a little.

 It is an animation that rotates 180 degrees.


This movement is surprisingly difficult

Because you have to draw the character's face at different angles.










Since I draw each one in this way, it was difficult to animate the angle without deviation

This time it was 180 degrees rotation, but now I'm going to try animation of 360 degrees rotation.

Comments