The time to draw ADEM characters has been shortened.

Right now, I am creating my own animation modeled on ADEM members.

It's been a year since I started making animations, but in reality, I have only one work

Moreover, that one work is also the first episode, there is no one that finished the story ... that is, there is no work that was completely completed


Because I was very slow at drawing illustrations (;^ω^)

This time, I uploaded a video of the procedure for drawing a sketch to YouTube.

As I told you in this video, I'm not very good at making rough sketches, and I spent a whole day drawing them.

Therefore, it took a year to finish one 4-minute animation (;´・ω・) <this is a problem.

This is the completed sketch (^▽^)/

Currently I haven't taken an hour to draw a draft

So I started to draw quickly... Still, it was only recently  that I could draw in an hour.

Until a month ago, it took me half a day if I didn't take a day.

From now on, it seems that the work will be shortened and the work will be faster, so I would like to make animations of ADEM and Solto more and more and upload them.

Comments