The first episode of the animation of ADEM Dance Crew (ADEM show) and Solto will be completed soon.





These are some of the animations I created and uploaded to YouTube

Eventually, all the videos including this animation will be connected and posted as one work (⌒∇⌒)


And it seems that the first episode will be completed soon (≧▽≦)


But, there is a little more...(;´・ω・)



It's a little more time-consuming, so it takes a while (;^ω^)


Here is an illustration of the scene that takes that time (^ ▽ ^) /


Battle scene between Bayaman and Erdan

I am creating it while adding the skill "constant velocity" that I learned recently


Since there are many scenes in which intense movements are repeated while changing the angle considerably, many illustrations are required in a few seconds of animation (;^_^A


However, it is difficult to create many illustrations, but I am looking forward to the finished product, so I want to finish it quickly, but I also want to make it firmly without making mistakes °˖☆◝(⁰▿⁰)◜☆ ˖°


By the way, "constant velocity" is such an image.
It is a skill to move the background and the person equally.

Comments