Right now, I am creating an animation modeled on Kyrgyz dancers, but I am making it to convey the charm of Kyrgyz dancers including ADEM and Solto more.


But there are other goals as well.

It is also what is being done to improve the skill to achieve that final goal.


I've learned a little bit of the skills to reach that goal, so I'll post them on this blog (^^♪

             This is it.
                ↡





These are all illustrations.

My other goal is to be able to create a "world in which animation and substance fit together" without any discomfort.


The second Erdan's illustration was drawn too realistically, but these are really illustrations.



Solto Esengulov




Erdan Kokumbaev


This time it is such a still image, but I want to be able to finally show this world view in a movie, so I still have to study about video creation.

Comments