This is ADEM show "ADEM Dance Crew "!!

I am Japanese.


After watching it on YouTube, I became a fan of ADEM show " ADEM Dance Crew "!!

It is a dance group from Kyrgyz that went to the final after the Golden Buzzer was pressed by the judges for the amazing technique that covered the eyes of Asia's got talent.

If you don't mind, please watch the video!!


This is members of Asia's got talent
・The black and white costume is "Nursultan"
・The blue costume is "Erlan"
・The gray costume is "Erdan"
・The yellow costume is "Bayaman"



And, it's member of AGT
The black and white costume is "Tilan"
The blue costume is "Erlan"
The gray costume is "Erdan"
The yellow costume is "Nursultan"

When I knew Kyrgyz, I thought, "Is it Kyrgyz... far away?"

After all, I would like to see directly if I was performing on the stage

But, I've never been abroad.



I decided to learn Kyrgyz by myself because I wanted to see their performance!!

However, there are almost no reference books in Kyrgyz in Japan, and even if they are found, they are used.

Moreover, the price is extremely high!!

Japanese Kyrgyz books are expensive.
I still bought it!! This is an introduction to Kyrgyz where you can study from Japanese!!

A book where you can study Kyrgyz grammar firmly!

It even comes with a CD-ROM so you can know the pronunciation of words!

I was impressed when it arrived.


Now I study and learn Kyrgyz.
And I want to send them a fan letter.
And someday I want to go see their dance.

Comments